Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Love, at last

JAR and I have talked alot about the future. Sometimes we both get too scared. Sometimes one of us is more sacred than the other. But we both know that we are about to reach a very important cross road.
There are many bridges to cross. We come from different cultures and religions. Yet there are more similarities than there are differences.
JAR asks where do we stay if we commit to each other? His country? Mine?
I say we try moving about for a bit. Then we make the final choice. Of course to me, my personal choice is to settle in my country but if I need to move, someday, eapecially if my mom is not around......I will, for him.
JAR asks if we make the commitment in his country or mine? This one I have a definite answer....mine. I need to share the occasion with my family. I need to have it done according to my religion and culture. I need to introduce him to the many cousins and relatives whom I have hidden him from all these years.
Tomorrow is my flight home. I have a sprained ankle due to a fall at Hearst Castle. My foot is in pain but my heart is singing so many melodies.
The most important thing from this visit is that we finally recognise and declare and pronounce our love for each other.
I love you JAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home