Friday, September 14, 2007

Headache

I woke up with a headache this morning. All courtesy of my two little nieces.

Ok. Lets start at he begining.
Yesterday started with a bang. Nope.....tremours really. Real physical tremours caused by the aftermath of an earthquake in a land not quite nearby. As my office is a high rise building, we get to experience the tremours. It was not as scary and it was tiring. Yup, we all had to evacuate by walking down all the way. Some nuts went ahead and took the elevators.
Anyways it was better when that was over cos we got to take the elevators up.
After that incident, I went for my next meeting, walking down three floors for my next meeting. Guess what? I had taken the wrong 'work-bag' with me. I then walked (in an obvious hurry) up the three floors (at this point people were using the elevators to get back to their offices so I could reach faster by walking). After getting the right bag I walked all the way down again.
So much of walking and climbing and I am NOT on vacation doing some trail up some unknown adventure land.
Got home feeling very tired. Fell asleep after my bath. There was a heavy knock on my bedroom door. It was one year old niece and she just wanted in.....basically to jump on my bed. Managed to persuade her to go out (after the tumbled up and down my comforters). Fell asleep yet again. nother stronger knock.....it was almost three year old niece coming in to show me her framed art work.....it was actually very well done.....almost picasso like.

My head is in pain now. Its not meant to be woken up when its on sleep mode.
A few years ago I had a very bad headache. It turned out that I had suffered a minor form of stroke. I have to be careful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home