Monday, September 03, 2007


Some sad news on Thursday. An uncle had passed on. His wife was my dad's cousin.

I wasnt close to him but I felt for my aunt and cousin. Life has to go on.


I rested well over the weekend. It was a long weekend as there was a public holiday attached to it. Mom and I decided to laze around the house the first day, leaving only to get the papers and to go out for our meals. Bliss. The bed had never fulfilled its function as well as it did that day.


The second day we decided to go visit my married siblings, my aunt and whatever relatives who lived along the way. That was fun and full of gossip gathering too.....like my aunt who was lamenting of the contractor who is not completing the renovation of her house. I think he has gambling debts but who knows what the reason might be???


The final day of freedom was spent shopping around town. Got me a pair of dark cargo pants. I plan to wear it on my flight to my next vacation. I am done wearing tight jeans. It affected my peeing abilities on 24 hour flights. I shall try wearing big baggy rubberised cargo pants. It will be winter but I shall be wearing tights underneath it when i travel.


Now its back to work.........I cant wait for the next three months to fly by so I can start my vacation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home