Tuesday, August 14, 2007

diamond


It is that time of the year when I am to make resolutions, list out my hopes and targets, realign my strategies and place myself at the starting line of where I want to go from here.

I am celebrating a new added figure to my age.

I hinted and hinted about getting a birthday present like the one above. A diamond piece of anything. Of course NOBODY got me that. I got lots of nice new condo/house stuff. Even got a fancy watch but still no diamonds. No bright shiny k*88 my a55 diamond.

I have lots to celebrate for this year. My skin is looking its best in years. Lost almost all of the ugly darkish pigmentation.....o well, at the very least its a much much lighter color that it even looks like the kind of shading that people BUY and place on their faces to imitate bone structure. Yup sireee I got it free and it looks good with the smooth healthy glow of skin on my face!

I find that my memory power has improved after 8 years from the major health scare incident that I had. I am more confident of my analysis ability and do not need to pre-prepare myself based on memory power alone. Hey, I am doing great, if I may say so. Thank God for that. I believe that I have fully recovered and am now in a position even better than before ever!

I have maintained the same body shape and weight for decades and this, I believe (especially when I meet old friends) is a major achievement. I never realised that. Yup, I DO look good. maybe I was never the pretty one but "elegance and chic" are words worthwhile to be described as!

I may not have the picket fence or the 2.5 kids or the fat belly hubby or the expensive cars and houses but I am financially independent.
I get to go abroad for my summer and winter holidays. I have an above average condo and car. So I do ok on the financial side too. (Definitely not too rich that I attract the wrong guys but comfortable enough to remain contented).

Now I think its ok not to get the diamond gift after all. I dont need a stone thats a diamond.
I AM the diamond of my life. Yes!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home