Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tired

I feel very much like the cat in the pic. Exhausted.
Needing a loooonng rest.
I had worked thru the weekends and have had no days off the past two weekends.
Humans are not meant to work like bees or ants. We NEED the weekends off. Otherwise our system starts to fail.
First the physical being. My back hurts. My eyes hurt. Myshoulders badly need a rub.
Then the mental pain. Not unlike a headache.
Then some wierd stuff starts to affect important things in your life. Like your phone LCD screen going beserk. My phone is hardly two years old. Why should I replace it? Why? Cos I am living in the 21st Century where everyone needs to stay connected for no apparent reason.
So now I got me a new phone.
The way I feel right now I may also want to get me a new body.
Ouchhh!!! I need to go rest. Blog u later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home