Tuesday, February 12, 2008

headache aagin

Its back. The painful headaches.
I used to get bad headaches years ago. Then I actually collapsed from one and was hospitalised. The doctors say that I should not have been a statistic cos I live a clean life; no smoking, no extra weight, etc.
The good thing about that episode was that it actually cured me from further pain in the head area. I have been taking the blood thinners for years. Almost 10 years being pain free except for the occasional day when I was stressed out.
I figure that I have been stressed out internally for the past few weeks. Being unable to reach JAR except for the few emails received has burdened me more than I know. I begun to have the headache a few days ago.
Yesterday it was so bad that I went to the doctor's. As expected my blood pressure was high. The doctor recommended some headache pills and I am told to take them for the next few days. After which I was to go in to see him again. Well, we'll see.
Work is going on well. Today I did something 'extra'. It felt good to work on an intense basis even though I am already tensed enuff from my personal life's quirks.
Why am I so stressed out?
Well, its cos I am worried about what the future holds. Will I lose what I thought I had? Is the future full of more pain?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home