Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Pleasures


I like Valentine's day.

Not for all the superficial stuff of expensive roses, perfumes, chocolates, cards, etc. but for the part where we take a moment of our time to actually say our 'I love you' .

JAR and I are going thru some tough times currently. Today we both took a moment to show how important the other is.

Suddenly my world is wonderful again. My gas tank of happiness is filled.

In my heart I have always known that I love and am loved but the joy of having it written out loud (due to the our not being in the same place) is humongous.

This have given me an added ooomph and the courage to face the days ahead.

Some people (using religion as a base) criticise the practice of a day of love declaration. Today, however, I am glad such a day exists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home