Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Whenever I get invited to watch a movie (which isnt often except when I go on vacations), my main requirement is that it needs to be one with a happy ending. Hmmm. Prolly thats part of the reason I dont get too many invitations huh?
Why do I need a happy ending? For me seeing a movie is about taking a break from reality. I get to absorb someone else's adventures, problems, romance, life for two hours. Why would I want to end up feeling sad and hopeless at the end of the session.
Maybe its also in the hope that when my personal life story ends, it will also do so on a happy note.
Right now the story of my life is on grey areas.
Our 'hero' has calmed down somewhat. He is still searching for some definite direction but at least he is no longer on an anxiety mode.
I on the other hand, am on a busy mode at work. I work myself to death so that I end the day completely exhausted; too tired to worry about anything except sleep.
We will make it thru this. After all we have ridden over bigger waves in the past.
When God places two people thousands of miles in origin to share faith in each other, they both become stronger people than they originally were.

On a beauty note, the company that produces the product I use has come up with a third edition of its skin cream. I liked the first edition but the second edition was a total waste....it brought back some of the dark spots. I have just started the third edition last night. So far so good....I almost believe there is a slight improvement even after one application! My good frien L, the beautician also started her third edition at the same time. We both think we are going to end up Oh sooooooooooo pretty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home