Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Pain in the chest



Have u ever felt ur body slowly giving up on u?

Its scary but this last week I have had the UTI problem. That has cleared.

This week I began to have chest pains....my chest feels like some giant had stepped on it during my sleep and he left a print of pain as his footstep.

The pain covers the center half of my right breast. At first I thought that my sleeping bra was mishappen and was the cause of the discomfort. It was not.

Now the pain is no longer as intense but I am not yet free from it.

My normal reaction to being ill is to be quiet. I remember when I was in hospital a while ago, my doctor sister commented to her doctor friends that I do NOT complain.

I worry that if I get worse, I would be unable to live as I have. I have often told my mom that in death, I ask God to take me quickly and not let me suffer any illness before He does so. I saw my dad being ill for years. Not only are u in pain, but u also put ur loved ones thru a difficult time as well.

I need more time to assess how bad the situation is. I saw my doctor and he has given me some medications. If the pain remains, the next step is to do an ECG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home