Friday, February 29, 2008

Why



JAR asked me why I like him. I emailed him my answer. Then I asked him why he likes me and I got his reply. After getting his ok, I decided to publish the following extracts.



Why I like JAR?



I like u because u have the ability to love in a way which u are not even aware of.


U love ur family in the way I love mine.....even tho somedays each one can actually be a pain in the butt.


I like u cos u give ur all when u do ur work. I actually 'see' u as a genius in what u do. U keep trying even tho u face opposition along the way. I think u can actually be an inventor if u put ur mind to it.


I like u because of the person u have turned out to be from all ur experiences in life...some of which I know have been too painful. U could have become vengeful and full of hatred but u are not.


I like u because u are not perfect. What someone else may see as 'wierd' I see as being 'unique'.


I like u because u let me be the 'real' me.


U dont have expectations from me.


I like u cos I become a better 'me' when I am with u.


I like u cos 'we' feel right



Why JAR likes me.



Why do I like you ?


Well it is mostly because you seem to accept me no matter what.


Sometimes I am Ostrich man; sometimes I am naked man. I want to look in all the corners, climb the trees, eat the bananas off the neighbor's tree, keep a towel balanced on my head (L trip).


I feel at ease to pretty much be myself no matter how bizzare.


We peed in the river, rode the walkway thru S aquarium round and round 3 times carrying a bunny.


You are pretty much self sufficient, you work, you have your own money, your own condo and choose to spend time with me not because you have to, but because you like to; at least I think so.


I can pretty much trust you with anything. I could leave a thousand dollars in cash on the bed and you would give it back to me.


You seem to be always the same no matter how I am at the moment, always kind, always caring, always thoughtful.


If I was in trouble you would be the first person to come running to aid me.


I am comfortable with you.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home