Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wee(read pee)kend


I had a painful weekend. Got up Sunday and found it difficult to pee.
Went to a 24 hour clinic and was given some antibiotics. How long does it take for the antibiotics to work? Too long I found out. I was slowly able to pee but too much water was already logged in my bladder. I had a painful Monday. Went to work anyways as I had stuff to complete. I took the afternoon off and visited my normal doctor. He immediately wrote a letter to the nearest hospital as I was already in pain.
I went to the emergency room. I was first interviewed by a nurse and then a doctor. They made me lie on one of the beds. It was an almost half hour wait before they returned to give me a jab before catherterisng me. There was in excess of 1,000 ml of urine removed.
I felt better even though the genitals hurt whenever I peed afterwards.
I did end up going to see my brother's proposed penthouse even whilst I was in pain. It has a large terrace where the kids would love to play. I do foresee problems if the elevators are not well maintained since it so high up in the skies.
JAR reports that he has seen two houses, none of which impresses him. I am ok with buying a house then renovating it to suit your personal wants and needs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See HERE

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home