Wednesday, March 19, 2008

face and nose


Today marks a month since I started using the Third Edition of the face products. Yesterday I got my first compliment. SIL and I were chatting at the kitchen table and she remarked that my pigmentation has lightened. My face at that time was scrubbed clean.Yes!!!
Actually about three days ago I felt that my skin's pigmented areas had lightened enough for me just to use a light round of loose powder and not any foundation/cover-up before going out.
The first edition of the product was eaxtremely fast working. I remembered how eager I was to get up in the mornings just to see my clearer' face in the mirror. The downside of it was it made my skin too dry and the 'peeling' process becomes unhealthy when it happens ever so often.
The second edition was a waste of time. It made my pigmentation return with a vengance. I dont understand why the company produced that though their clients who had skin conditions other than pigmentation remained quite happy.
This third edition works on a slower pace when compared with the first edition. It took me almost three weeks to notice the changes. The upside of it is my skin remains in good condition (no major peeling sessions, no excessive dryness) whilst the changes takes place.
Maybe soon I will want to keep looking in the mirror in the mornings?

On the family end, a brother of mine had an operation to remove some blockage in his nose yesterday. It did not make him look any better (we all teased him about getting a 'nose-job').

On the health front, I have improved tremendously. Soon I will be able to carry the babies again. I have refrained from doing so for a bit. They dont always understand why recently their aunt would only hug them only.

BTW out of curiousity, is ANYbody out there reading this blog? Send me a comment other than spam. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home