Monday, March 17, 2008

Busy weekend

I had a busy weekend.
I worked Saturday and was only done at 11.30pm. Then I got up at 5am on Sunday to complete the rest of the project in the house. Boy! Was I exhausted!
Later that day, my eldest sister took me,my mom and my youngest brother's family and her family out to lunch to celebrate her birthday. That was fun! We had various meats, sea food,etc at the local Grill. I love it when we get to binge on FOOD. I love ribs or steaks but chose to have Teriyaki chicken. I am reducing my red meat intake for now. Some part of me thinks that's part of my health recovery plan.
On the health front I am improving by leaps and bounds. I ache less and my chest does not hurt the way it did last week. My doctor diagnosed it as costochondritis which is a condition that causes chest pain due to inflammation of the cartilage and bones in the chest wall. I just need to let my body cure itself, surviving on pain killers in the process. I can live with that thought. Of course I did fear if it was a more serious ailment. Thank God, I am on the road to recovery.

The pic above is Bunny....JAR's travelling companion. It is one bunny rabbit that has been around the world; posing in various places. JAR gave me its twin and little niece A also got one cos she used to want to play with mine when she was a baby.

I am happier this week. Mainly cos of my health improvements plus the fact that most of the stress I faced in work and otherwise has been reduced. Looking forwards to a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home