Friday, March 14, 2008

Life sails on

Pain or no pain, as long as u have life in your body, u move onwards..........
The good thing about hanging on when things are bad is that each day as u wake up, u feel (how ever little) the tiny improvements from the day before.
I get up in the mornings thinking "Thank God! Today I feel less ache!"

On the family front, my youngest brother is thinking of buying over the family bungalow.
At the moment it houses me and my mom whilst he and his family stays nearby in an apartment. I kinda like the idea that one of the siblings takes over the ownership of the family house built by my dad. At the moment the house is owned by all the siblings plus my mom. Thats how my dad divided his property before his death. Fair and square. The only problem with that is when everybody grows up and have their own families, the ownership becomes diluted. Normally the property gets sold and divided up. Its better if it gets sold and yet we all get to visit it as often as we like!

I grew up in that house. I spent my rebellious teen years there. I cried my tears for whatever the reason of the moment in my bedroom in that house. I laughed a million laughters there too. Maybe soon I will have no more reason to live there. Then the move to my condo will be a reality. No more weekend/holiday home in the condo. It will be real everyday living there next.
Oh oh...I may have overshot my thoughts here. Brother has not yet officially proposed the purchase as yet. But he is serious about it. I am glad. I want my little nieces to grow up in a house that has a lovely garden and not some penthouse in the sky. Maybe they'll cry their tears and laugh their laughters in the very room their aunt did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home