Thursday, April 17, 2008

personal panic attack



Sudden panic!
I looked at the dates and realised that I am one day past my dateline to apply for time off to go see JAR. That is IF I need to do the travelling.
He is supposed to travel to see me this time. He fell ill. His brother was diagnosed with cancer. He procrastinated. He became involved with a possible major purchase. He was unwell again.
Time passed at where he was.
I was unwell. I was busy. I was stressed. I became unwell again due to the stress.
Time passed on this side of the world too.
Now JAR is away in another city to see an exhibition or something for work. I managed to get thru via a phone call to relate my panic attack on the dates. His phone had only one bar of battery left. He had forgotten to pack the charger. Geeezzz must everything go wrong on the same date? I made him promise to find a computer to email me a reply. I had of course emailed him 3 times since my panic started.
Now I am awaiting his reply. What if he cannot get thru via the computer? He only flies back tomorrow. One more day wasted. Me being me I decided to do something. I sent in a letter to the boss requesting for time off. I told the clerk to not hand in the letter to the boss as yet but to acknowledge its receipt. (Clever me, trying to beat the dateline.) I have bought myself one more day.
Not bad for a panic attck day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home