Monday, April 28, 2008

siblings and house





A little free time in the midst of the work madness. Its like sailing towards the storm. Hence the pic...hehehe.


Had a good weekend. I worked Saturday (but, of course!). Met a friend who related the story of her cousin who had suffered two strokes within a week. The cousin had money but it was all in his name and accounts so it was a problem to the family trying to get access to the funds to place him in the private hospital. The story haunted me and as soon as I got home I asked sil to bring me the nomination papers to my investments. Better play it safe.


Sunday morning my brother took us all to see yet another potential house to purchase. Its a two and a half storey, 5 bedroom 4 bathroom house less than 10 minutes from my mum's place. The building is 80% complete. I was ok with the house but was a little worried about the many stairs to climb. The main thing is my bro and sil liked it. They will be dealing with the bank loan anyways. We are just glad that they managed to find a house so close to mum's. They had lost out to the bidding of the family house to my sister who says she wants to buy the house to let mum continue living there for the rest of her life.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home