Friday, May 29, 2009

LA

Here I am in LA!
It was a terrible flight getting here.
Bumpy due to the weather conditions.
My food plate actually flew and fell on the floor.
I held on to my seat and actually prayed.
It was worth it though.

JAR looks the same if not better.
I am more relaxed with him.
A few days ago I just decided to 'let go' and be free.
I am free in my mind.

I love JAR's new house and what he has done with it.
He bought a foreclosed run down house and got the contractors to do it up.
He then took the furniture and stuff he has had in storage for years.
He bought some more appliances and and stuff and lo behold, his house is almost complete.
It feels alot more homey than the house his brother owns that I used to visit.
I especially love the washlet..... a device that cleans u automatically when at the toilet.
THATs one 'eastern thing' that I believe I introduced JAR to.....water cleansing.

We are still comfortable together even after all these years.
If only everyone else can accept what is with us.
More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home