Wednesday, May 13, 2009

a little steam and some simple choices

There apparently is no human vaccination against the H1N1, Influenza A, Swine Flu as is.
Yet, they are asking potential travellers to get the seasonal flu vaccination.
Whats the point?
Can it even protect us?
They say, delay ur travels.
Delay till when?
My vaccation dates are so rigid.
I have to fix everything months before hand.
I didnt realise that i needed to fix the times for the flu to spread.

Yup, I am blowing off steam.

I did get a good painful, excruciating Thai body massage over the weekend.
It hurts like hell.
The traditional local massage is more soothing, prolly less painful.
But I did not know where to go to get one.
The old ladies that my mom used to go to are now all dead.
The younger ones are never as good.
So I had to go international.
Man, it hurts. My back and my arms.

I want to get me either an iPhone or a pocket computer soon.
Which is cheaper in the long run?
I think a pocket computer might be the answer.
I dont worry about the cost of purchasing the asset, I am more concerned about the cost of running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home