Thursday, April 02, 2009

to the max

Today will be a filled-to-the-maximum day.
Got up early.....get ready for work
Bought breakfast, stopped at the bank for some $$$
Off to work.
Made appointments during lunch time in order to be able to leave earlier than usual.

I am scheduled to pick the whole family and drive them to my condo tonite.
Bro and family leaving in the wee hours of the morning for the airport.
Guess who volunterred to drive them?
Yup, yours truly.
Mom will stay with me for the weekend.
Bro's family off to a resort island.
They need some relaxation.

I've given SIL a checklist for things to bring for the nieces.
Want the girls to have fun and be safe.

I havent thought of what to feed them for dinner.
We'll prolly just eat out.

OK....gotta go now.
Next appointment is on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home