Monday, March 30, 2009

on a plateau

Life has ups and downs.
Sometimes, however, u find urself on a plateau.
Not on a high nor down in the dumps.
Thats where I have been since the weekend.

Things went well. I went on a day trip with my mom and sis to visit my nephew at his new boarding school.
Nephew looks like he has settled in quite well.
I could see that his family is important to him.
He has his family photo on his desk in the class.
He also has words of wisdom to accompany his person targets and vision.
He will do just fine. He is a good boy.

I did take my two nieces out shopping on Friday.
Got each of them a jacket to wear on their holiday trip this weekend.

I've invited mom to stay over next weekend at my condo.
That will be fun.
Brother's maid will come along as brother and family will be on vacation.
Ah....an opportunity to get my condo extra cleaned! hehehe

JAR will be going away next weekend for work.
His newly ordered kitchen cabinets have arrived but they need to be fixed in.
He has had the electricians over.
He is doing ok but he has many news of accidents, robbery, etc happening all around him.
I tell him to be careful and to take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home