Tuesday, February 03, 2009

house

Its terrible that I now find that I am allergic to seafood like prawns, squids and crabs.
I never used to have any problems and I actually did not like them when I was growing up.
Then I changed. I developed a taste for certain types of cooking that involved crabs and prawns. I like the Chinese style of frying the squids.
Then the rotten thing happened.
I got rashes and spots on my face.
I cant eat the now (in my mind) delicious sea food.
I gotta eat veggies and fruits.
I dont mind eating a small portion daily.
I dont crave for these so called healthy foods.
But I shall eat them in order to lok good.
I clean the condo almost every other week.
I vacumn. I mop.
Generally it remains quite clean.
The longest I have left it uncleaned is when I am away on vacation.
Sometimes I think about getting someone who comes in to do my cleaning.
As it is, I can manage so I have not.
As u can see I have not much ideas to write about today.
But I am still doing so.
I am a little bored.
I am a little lonely.
JAR is on his journey back to his home from his business trip.
Throughout his trip we have exchanged several text messages, a few phone calls.
I am still waiting for the note that says he has arrived home safely.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home