Monday, January 05, 2009

Moving into 2009


Its 2009.

I have started the year with healthier food on my table. Fruits, oats, whole grain bread, pure cranberry juice, less red meat, more fish.


I spent my first weekend in 2009 on the badminton court, exercising somehwat.

I was in the swimming pool (albeit just making sure my nieces were safe in the kiddies pool) hehe...well, its a start; I didnt claim perfection!

I probably sweated more than I did for a month in 2008 this first weekend.

I also ended 2008 with some potential problems with the management of my condo. Thank God I am getting some help from a relative. It is currently on hold, and so we shall see how it develops as the year proceeds.

JAR seems to have a good start to his year. Looks like he is already making plans for Easter. He also has some travel plans related to work in February.

Work has had a great start so far. I am getting seemingly good groups to work with. No matter what; even if they are not so good groups, I can do things to change that.

I get up excited to go to work.

I get excited to come home from work.

I look forwards to the weekends.

I like the way life is going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home