Monday, December 01, 2008

about

Its almost here.
My trip with Mom and Aunt.
I am three quarters packed.
Not bringing too many clothes (got to have an excuse to shop for new clothes there).



My work's almost completed. What I cant do now will have to wait until after my trip.


I enjoy train rides.

You get to feel a different era of long ago.

The train moves slower than most other forms of transport (except for the trains in Japan......I was lucky enough to ride the Shikensen years ago)

As you move along you get to see the countryside, not just the road side as you do in a car.

My Mom and Aunt will relive those days of when they were in their youth.


We will go shopping.

Right now (before the trip) everyone is claiming that they just want a break.
They claim they are NOT going to shop much.
I know them better.
I just say, "make sure you bring an extra bag".
Similar scenarios have taken place many times before.
I am well experienced.
I know what to expect from the retired ladies.
Geez, I am so glad to be at this point in time.
Crazy work done. Holidays about to begin.
O yeah, tomorrow before the trip begins, I do need to go to the hospital so that they can run their usual tests on my blood.
Yearly affair.
Ever since the health incident years ago, I have been careful about my well being.
A check up every few months.
Trying to stay as healthy as possible.
So far, a breeze.
Yeah, I am feeling good!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home