Thursday, October 30, 2008

busy, tired and irritable

I have been busy at work for the past days.
Its peak period again.
Never mind, work hard, play hard.

The weekends are good.
Mom is in good health (touch wood!) and we make lots of shopping trips.
Then I also get to go around with the little nieces.
It continues to surprise me how someone (s) so little can bring so much joy.

Its always so hard for me to say goodbye to the little ones when the weekend is over.
Being kids, they prolly get over saying goodbye much easier than their aunt.
This weekend Litttle A is having a sports carnival at her pre school.
I cant go. I have to work.
Its such a terrible deal.

Being so busy also resulted in me not keeping in touch.
But to be truthful, I should only be given half the blame.
The other party also has the same resposibility to keep me updated.
My only worry is that the silence is due to some bad news - an illness, a problem, etc
I hope it all works out soon,
I dont want to pick a fight cos most days I am too tired from all the heavy schedules.
A tired me is an irritable me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home