Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Relive or not?

If I could live my life all over again, would I have any of it different?
A different job? How different?
A different group of friends?
A different family?
A different love?

I would want some of it to be different.
A more exciting job that makes me actually rich by the time I retire.
If I had known that what I do becomes repetitive over the years (even with the changes of Law and Statute), I wouldnt do what it is I actually do now.
Of course I have my blessful, exciting moments in my job.
But then there are many blah moments too.
I am well paid but I will prolly never make it on to 'the richest list'.

Yes, I would like a different group of friends who stick by me to the death.
Not ones that sometimes turn against me especially when I am not looking.
I would want many more friends to actually stick by me from my college/ uni days.
They are prolly the best types of friends to have. More honest and sincere.
I have lost touch with so many. Some forever cos they are now dead.

I would not change my family.
Even with all the ups and downs (believe me, there has been so MANY downs), I wouldnt trade the people I was given as family by God / nature.
As I get older, I tend to appreciate them more. The newer members have given me the ability to love in a way I did not know I had in me.
Prolly I get to be a better person as I grow older.
Prolly I am just getting older.

A different love?
Well, I know I deserve to be loved in the way I want to be loved.
Thre must be someone out there that God/ nature has intended for me.
Maybe I have to go through the pain to meeting all the wrong loves in order to be ready for the right one.
I need to be able to detect the right one when he comes along.
When he comes along.
If he has already come along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home