Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Get in touch!

My page has undergone renovations!
I have always preferred white backgrounds to colored ones.
Tell me what u think. Is it too white now that it hurts the reader's eyes?

I wonder what has happened to Noel Lewis? He used to drop a comment or two every few days. Havent heard from him since his Vegas trip. So Noel.....if u are out there drop in and lemme know whats up! I revisited your page but no developments there either.

As a matter of fact, whoever that drops by this page , PLEASE put in a comment. Every once in a while (actually, every so often!!!!!) I need to feel that I am not alone in this cyber world.
Its enough to be alone in the real one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personal updates are good reads!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home