Friday, August 29, 2008

new experience

I am almost ok about living in the condo now.
Cable TV guy came.
The pay TV will come on two days after the installation.
So I pay and DONT get the service for two days? What?


I actually spring cleaned the place whilst waiting for the guy.
Yup. My abode is alot cleaner now. Used the vacumn alot.

I am thinking of getting one of those robot things that cleans the house on a regular basis.
That should help cut down my cleaning needs.

Anybody can give me information based on experience of the pros and cons of this idea? Please.
My mom is also interested in getting one.
So today I go back to the family house for the weekend. Looking forwards to meeting everybody. They told me that the workmen there are in the process of rewiring the house. That means dusty rooms yet again!
Work is giving me mixed emotions right now. There are some interesting recent developments. Something I co wrote is getting the responses now. More opportunities seem to be opening up.
On the other hand, I will soon have to deal with some poor performance reviews. Hate that part. I need to learn to get over feeling 'they done bad cos of something I contributed to'.
I am looking forwards to many more new experiences.
Getting to know new neighbours (WHERE are they? Living in a condo offers privacy but sometimes there's too much of that). I have never met my nearest neighbour except for that one time when she came over before the condo interior decorators finished their work at mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home