Wednesday, August 13, 2008

invitations and birthdays

A cousin's daughter is getting married on Thursday. A good friend's niece has her wedding on Friday. Nowadays couples dont wait for the weekend to get hitched. Their reason is that the wedding halls are fully booked over weekends so they fit it on another date of their choice.



I am gonna have to miss the Thursday one. Unable to squeeze it in.



Mom and the rest of the gang will be going. Yesterday we tried on little nieces party clothes. Baby of family has grown too tall for hers. Her sister cant fit into her party shoes. Family emergency! "Rich" aunt steps in. Lets go shopping NOW!






We actually left the house after 6pm. Thank God the shopping malls close late over here.





We had a fun time! I love getting the little girls to try out clothes (especially when they are in a good mood). I guess I have spent the 'limited edition' handbag money on party clothes and shoes for the girls. Ah well.....its money well spent anyways.





On another note, we also have birthdays on Thursday and Friday.



Mine and baby niece.



Still havent gotten myself a treat.



However, I have started to have fun again!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can reveal that I approve of with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is even now a definitely as you did in the decrease issue of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=value investor pro 1.3.8 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you partake of the black methods of inspiriting of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home