Thursday, August 07, 2008

Honesty


'Honesty' used to be a favourite old song.


"....If u're looking for tenderness, it isnt hard to find......"


Ok...I've forgotten the lyrics. The concept of honesty is something I never will forget tho.

Maybe this is whats the anger of the past day's about.

I dont go looking for honesty, I expect it to always be around. All the time.

Lately, however the times when it is missing or suspected to be missing has escalated.
Like......the time when someone does not do his assignment and gives me age old excuses. Like when a call dies midway and the person blames it on the phone batteries.....the conversation was just entering rather rocky waters at that point. It DID avoid an unpleasant conversation but it left a muddy feeling in my mouth.
Gotta go now. Its going to be a heavy day at work today. Get the job done.
Honesty, come back soon, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home