Wednesday, August 06, 2008

out



Ever had days when u just feel so tired? U wish something could excite u....whether a phone call, an email, a date or SOMEthing???
Today is one of those days for me. I am like a tired flower ....one that got too much sun then got drenched by the rain.


The worst thing about being in the dumps is that it normally happens when things are going on easy for me. Work is great right now. Most things done right up to expectations. Home is fine even with all the noise and lack from rest from entertaining two active nieces. Friends are right where they should be. BF is on the other side of the world but he is doing great too.


Me?


I should be at a happier place.


I have been moving too fast lately, getting things done....just like the fast movements of the river in the pic. I need a break soon. Where can I go, what can I do in a short break? Need to think.

2 Comments:

Blogger Noel said...

At the risk of sounding repetitious, I'm feeling the same way. I'm in Vegas this week, and as lavish as this place is with scenery, lights, glitz, and glamour, this place is not for single, hopeless romantics. :)

1:36 PM  
Blogger akumangkok said...

Lucky u Noel.....to be in Vegas. I have been there a couple of times. However, the lights and the drama of the place does its wonders mostly only on the first visit. The following visit, u can to see the 'artificialness' of it all.
On another note, WHERE is the place for the single hopeless romantic? If u ever find it, let us all know!
Have fun!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home