Thursday, July 24, 2008

distance






JAR has taken the flight to Germany. It is as usual a business trip.



I got up at 5 am in order to call him before he got to the airport.


Its a common trait. We both get a little nervous everytime we take a filght. He has a 10 hour flight ahead of him. I hope he gets to sleep well on the plane. This is not his first trip there so basically I guess he knows his way and what to expect.



JAR normally gets a little mushier than normal in his email before a trip. I enjoy getting them but they do get me a bit nervous too.



This prolly is the better part of a long distance relationship. U are more used to being apart than other couples. I still feel the missing. He is another 10 hours further away than he normally is but on the other hand since the earth is a globe, he is also 10 hours nearer to me!


On a more sane level, we are prolly almost at the end of our journey together. There is still alot of caring. Communication is almost at it best. But where else can we go towards from here?


3 Comments:

Blogger Noel said...

Well, at least yours is closer. Mine is 13 hours away. Ah, L'Amour. (I'm sure there's a more appropriate cliche here, but...)

12:23 PM  
Blogger akumangkok said...

U in a long distance relationship too? Have u written anything about it?

12:57 PM  
Blogger Noel said...

um, no...but I surmise I will if we ever decide to bridge that distance between us. Have a great weekend.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home