Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Who reads this?


Sometimes I wonder if anyone reads my blog.

Maybe no one ever reads this so its almost like writing in my diary.

Maybe one or two persons have pegged this page as a favorite and quietly updates themselves on my life's happenings.

I do that. I have pegged a few pages and I read them whenever I am online and have a few minutes to spare. I dont write on their comment pages except for a very few.

One, cos the writer discovered that she has multiple sclerosis. After reading about her happenings over a while, I felt compelled just to send in a message of hope. She doesnt know me nor I, her , personally.

Another time I responded was when I wrote to the blog of a daughter of a former head of a country. She writes political happenings but one day she wrote about her father's hospitalization. I have admiration for both father and daughter so I wrote to her then.

Do I wish that my blog has readers?

Yes and no.

Yes, cos its nice to think that I am not writing to thin air. It would be great if I had readers.

No cos what if someone I wrote about got upset over the writings.


I wish JAR sometimes reads this. He knows of its existence and has visited the page.

Sometimes I write here first before I express it to JAR.


Latest developments.

Maybe JAR is a bit upset about what I had last related to him. Its about the possibility of me being introduced by a friend to someone who is looking for a life companion.

Anyways its about a whole other story which I might write about later.

Have to go now. Lunch hour is almost over.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, we're reading your blog. You are not alone.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i am reading you blog!best wishes!

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home