Friday, May 16, 2008

American Idol


American Idol.
Have been alot less busy this week. Just did not have the mood to blog.
I watched TV especially American Idol.
I am so glad that the two Davids have made it to the finals. My one regret is that Micheal Whats-his-name did not make it to the final three. I definitely prefer the boys this time around. Yes, Syesha did manage to 'peak' towards the end and thats why she lasted to the top three.
But the two Davids are in a class of their own.
David Cook started off looking like a geek but his image has improved leaps and bounds. They did something to his receeding hair I think. Its a lot nicer now. Either he is wearing a toupee or something. He looks great now when we see most of his forehead. He sings well and can do things to the songs to make them his.
David Archuleta is a born singer. His voice is distinctive and melodious. He 'feels' the songs and broadcasts it to the audience.
Who will win?
I dont know. In a reality tv show anything is possible.
Either way, their careers have begun. They both have nothing to lose even if they lost the title.
Look at Bo Bice and Chris Daughtery (sp?). It didnt matter that they both were not in the finals. They will last longer than maybe even the Idol of their season.
Its nice to watch the show when the ones u root for gets thru the rounds. I remember I lost interest when both Bo and Chris were kicked out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home