Friday, May 09, 2008

upload

The main madness at work is over. Now just to wade through some meetings. My body is in some kind of shock ......freedom after the weeks of torture. OK, not true freedom as yet but at least now I do have time to blog.
I suddenly realise that I do not know what to write about!
Lets see, we'll take one topic at a time.

1) The Family Home......latest count is its going to brother (provided he gets the financing settled). The negotiations were settled peacefully. We all agreed that it must go to one of us; just which one.

2) JAR......he is busy with the house purchase. I have seen the 'distressed house' pics. I think it looks cute even in allits current mess. JAR loves to 'build' stuff. It gives the engineer in him room to merge with his artistry. I cant wait to go see the place in a couple of weeks.

3) Health news. The sad part. The angry part. Sad cos so many of JAR's family seems to be falling ill. His aunt just had a quadraple bypass. His brother still recovering from the prostate operation. His other brother awaiting his colonscopy appointment. Now that brings in my impatience with JAR not yet making an appointment to get his colonscopy. He's been too busy with the stuff on the house purchase that he hasnt had the time to do so. I dont see that as an excuse! Health must superseed all else!

4) My little ones. Baby niece is starting to pick up words. She is the 'tough' one as compared to her elder sister. We get loads of fun from the two little girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home