Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Getting older and getting there


Time passes quickly when u are busy.

Work has overtaken almost all in my life this week. I go in early and I am there till late in the evenings. I am quite happy with the way things are going. I am not too hassled (as yet). I get stuff done on time. But the pace needs to change soon, otherwise I will be drained out.


We had a good weekend. We celebrated mom's birthday at my eldest sister's house. Mom got her many presents (spell that in terms of cash, jewellery, a flat screen TV, household goods, etc) and she (mom being mom) also gave out lots of goodies for us.

My dad had expired by the time he reached mom's age. The siblings are now very protective of mom since she is all we have left. Dad would be pleased to see that we are taking care of mom well.


I am looking forwards with some apprehension about moving to my own place.

I am excited by the newness and the independence it promises me. I am also worrried about being alone and lonely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home