Monday, August 18, 2008

thoughts on rest and relaxing





It was a good party.


It was more of a kid's party...bearing in mind that my little niece only turned two. Since my birthday was the day before, it was also celebrated by the family at the same time.



I got lovely gifts....TWO rings, a mini tower fan, love bears, hug pillows, etc, etc. Little niece got bigger and more gifts, her big sister also got several gifts too.



Most people are taking this week off to go on vacation. Its too short for the kind of vacation that I am famous for taking. I go to work as usual and finish up whats being done. I will take a couple of days off at the end of the week.



Noel has gone to Vegas for his vacation I think. Lucky him.


I prolly will end up spring cleaning the condo on my short vacation. That wont be too bad. Afterwards I will lay in the pool and dream of far away lands.


SIL's mom is coming over early this week. Phew! I dont think I wanna hang around for that. Hehe. It aint my mom in law!


Maybe I should go for a facial. Its been quite a while since I had the luxury of time to do that

The products that I use for my face is so good that it does not require the monthly or fortnightly facial visits. However, I enjoy the relaxing massages when u go for facial. A fantastic rest time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home