Thursday, August 28, 2008

Uneasy


Its prolly just that time of the year, month, week or day.
I am feeling uneasy.
I got most of my work completed ahead of schedule.





Now I just need to vacumn the condo (hehe...I 've missed alot of cleaning sessions with the excuse of work. This evening I'll do it. Promise.)

I actually saw a lump of dust behind my bedroom door. Embarassing!



I also need to get the cable TV guy. I have called the guy but he says he will return my call, maam. That was this morning. Until now.....nothing as yet. Those guys must be making tons of money in this depressing times. They now have the attitude of 'U need me more than I need the job.' Well, cable TV is cheaper than going to the movies.
I will opt for the cheapest package, I think. Actually I hardly ever get to watch TV. I turn the radio on alot more since I can also get work done when I do that. With TV u have to focus and concentrate but u can always let the radio jabber by itself and listen in to enjoy the music whenever u wish to.


Back to the original issue of being uneasy. (I have a tendency to get carried away when I start blogging. Need to retrack ever so often!)

I am feeling some sadness in general. About work, about living alone, about life.

Thank goodness, since I am female, I can always blame it on my poor hormones. (Wonder what excuses the guys give on their down days?)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home