Friday, September 05, 2008

Being pampered....

The boutique lady called.
I have been her client for about a decade now.
She invited me to her dress shop to see some new clothes that she has designed especially for me in mind.
She knows my taste.
I drove over after work. I loved some but did not like all of them.
I chose a few. One yellow and black number, one brown with yellow designs, a silk emerald colored pair, a chiffon comfortable one.
I like this way of shopping. No hassles.
She knows my body, size and will adjust minor defects for free.
I dont have to bother with mass shoppers.
I get personal attention.
O Yeah, I get good prices too....I am classified under 'special client'
The other fact is I get to see the latest clothes before anyone else.
Hehehe sometimes I am pampared.
And I love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home