Thursday, September 04, 2008

today

Tired. Sleepy. Dozing off.
I really need some excitement.
Living on your own intensifies whatever u feel.

I am starting to establish a routine.
Up early in the morning. Switch on the radio.
Brush teeth. Do the bed.
Open the refrigerator, look for leftovers to eat.
Clean up, collect all rubbish, leave it by front door
Back to bedroom, select clothes for day.
Shower, get dressed, make up
Check house, get keys
Pick up rubbish and dispose them into rubbish room
Off to work.

Yup, I do cook some now.
Yesterday I had baked chicken. Quite yummy!
I still have not established a place to get my groceries.
Mostly I pick them at the shops near my mom's.
In reality, its too far to drive 45 minutes to get your stock.
I need to find a place I am comfortable with nearby.

Today I will go back to mom's.
Miss the little nieces.
Maybe they'll help deliver some excitement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home