Tuesday, September 02, 2008

More happenings over the weekend


It was a nice long weekend.


I finally got to meet my cousin's baby who was born on my birthday. She looks so peaceful sleeping in her basket.


My two little nieces were so well behaved during the visit that I believe it prompted the baby's new grandpa to enquire as to which kindy did bigger niece go to.
We all laughed and told him that it will be years more before the baby would need to go to kindy.




Mom's house is being rewired electrically. I hate the work process. They turn off the electricity and you just soak in your sweat. We used the emergency battery operated fan but that gives only minimal comfort.

I'll return for a visit to mom's only after they complete the job.


JAR had his barbeque at the new house over the weekend.
He had mostly family members over. All brothers were present.
A distant cousin and wife.
His massage therapist chose to come at that time. JAR's sis in law got to use her services. Lucky R!
On the happy front, a project that I carried out with a friend is being getting some recognition. We are getting published in foreign publications soon.
Its still hush hush at this time but my smile is bigger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home