Thursday, September 11, 2008

Change back to the past


I decided to change yet again my template.

The total white was hurting MY eyes.

So we are back to where we were before.....or almost.


I feel that I am almost ready for festivities.

I've got lots of new outfits (see previous posts).

My skin is starting to look great.......I just noticed it this morning. My beautician has recommended me to use the 'essence' before applying the usual stuff before bed. This was prolly a month back. I did so quite religiously but never bothered about the effectiveness. (It did cost me more than $200 per bottle of essence!) Then this morning as I was doing my work I looked up into the mirror that by the side of my table and I saw a nice tone to my skin color. I looked closer and the remaining pigmentations I still have on my cheek bones have gone so much lighter. Once upon a time the whole right cheek and a smaller portion of my left cheek was darkened. Today as I looked, the left cheek is almost totally cleared whilst just a few spots of stubborn pigments are left on the right!

Yup, I actually feel pretty. Hehehe.


So...not only has my webpage reverted back to it original format, I think so has (in many ways) my skin reverted back to a more beautiful texture, tone and color!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home