Friday, September 26, 2008

Cheese



My break is almost here. I am excited.

A change in daily routine is most welcomed!


For the past month I have been cooking more times than I have done in the past few years.

Actually when I was younger I remember that I was quite a cook.

I remember how my late father used to enjoy my cooking.

However at a young and rebellious age, I found it irritating that I was being corrected and told to do the dish in a particular way (as though u cannot get it done in any other way).

Then I gave up and did not want to cook.

Living on my own has brought back the pleasures of cooking.


I used to find it wierd that some people devote their whole blog to cooking and recipes.

Now I find that I also like to put up pics of my creations.

Maybe I am just becoming old!


Next on my cooking adventure will be experimentation with using cheese.

Where I am, cheese is not used on a daily basis for cooking.

I dont know many recipes so I get help from JAR.

This morning he sent me a recipe for meat sauce.

Will look for the various cheeses involved.

Why do I want to try cheese now?

When I visited JAR he cooks and takes me out to restaurants

That's where I developed a taste for cheese in cooking.

Of course over here we have pizzas and pasta

Somehow they do not taste the same. Rather bland.

Hopefully I can someday do better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home