Wednesday, September 24, 2008

small stuff

Just one two hour meeting to go.
Thursday and Friday should be work at a more relaxing pace.
Then I am off from work for a week!

There's lots happening next week.
Family gatherings, food galore, festivities.
Many opportunities to wear my new stuff, eh?

Called JAR this morning.
Since he has become a good cook, I asked him about cooking with cheese.
Then the line went bad. Hopeless wireless phones.

Plan to go do my hair today.
Is it too early? Just worried that I might get caught up with other stuff end of week.
Should I get a new haircut?
Actually I have had the same hairstyle for many years with slight variations, more layers or less layers or no layers on hair that reaches below my shoulders.
Geez I am so dull!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home