Monday, October 06, 2008

week of fun

What a wonderful week!
Most of the family were also off from work and we had a great get together over several days.
We got to meet several cousins and aunts whom we generally dont see during the year.
My aunt who has alzheimer's still recognises me and my siblings but according to her daughter she has started doing 'funny' stuff like hiding kitchen appliances in her bedroom. It frightens me to think how one could be afficted and then live long lives not knowing who one is.

I had spent about a week at my mom's. Then she followed me home to spend two nights at the condo. Actually my niece also came along but she had to follow my sister home as she had left an important file which contained her study notes. So the swimming extragavanza planned with my niece and nephews did not take place; instead we all feasted on food that my mom had brought along.
Its good to spend time with my mom. We had our shopping expeditions

On the last day of my break, I came down with a cold and sore throat. My voice is still sounding 'sexy' right now. I still have a headache and my nose runs.
However, this is a small price to pay for a week long fun time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home