Thursday, October 16, 2008

Nightmarish start

I was looking for a place to vacation in December. There's a Lake up North that I thought was worth visiting with friends. I searched the web and got a fancy smansy page about it. I emailed the contact number since the calendar of events on the website was 2003. I asked for latest info and prices. No replies. Then I searched the net further. I found another page. It said that the place was closed until further notice.


I did not give up.

There's another Lake up east. (hehe...whats with me and Lakes this vacation eh? Ahhh I am just at the dreaming stage. Maybe its beaches, mountains, sea, etc next). I looked again at the internet for anything on it. Pictures, hotels, spas, reviews, etc. Its also next to a national forest. Even better. Animals as well nearby. Maybe this one?

I decided to check out for more info via a chat online that an agency has.

Here's our conversation (not verbatim but u'll get the drift).

moron agent: Hi my name is Oli. How may i help u?

me: Hi. I need some info on interesting places to visit with my American friends in December. They've already been to XX, YY and ZZ. I'd like the latest info on Lake North.

moron agent: Can u tell me the dates of their visit?

me : Its not confirmed yet but the approximate dates are in early December to mid December.

moron agent : How many visitors will there be?

me : (getting irritated) Look. U are asking me questions that are not relevant as yet. And u have NOT answered any of my questions.

moron agent : (looooong pause). I need the info to check the availability of the hotels.

me: (waiting)

moron agent : One moment please.

me : (yeah....for u to get to hell)

moron agent : pleasse go to Hotel KKK website in XX

me : (finally had it) Look! U have not answered ANY of my questions. U have looked for a hotel in the very place that I said my friends have ALREADY visited. This service is a waste of time!!!

Yes I was more than irritated. They had the nerve to ask me to fill up a form about their service right after I signed off from the chat room. I did fill in that form with my HONEST opinion on their service.

What a start to my dreaming of my December vacation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home