Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Kitchen








See these kitchens?
Which one do u like?
One is mine.
One is JAR's
The rest are just pics from the internet.
Ever since I lived in my condo, my kitchen has been quite the center of my operations.
I do a reasonable amount of work there.
Funny, cos prior to this I only visited my mom's kitchen when hunger strikes.
I enjoy cooking especially when feeling a little hungry.
The anticipation of producing something delicious helps improve the result.
I remember the time when I approached the interior designer to design my kitchen.
I just knew where I wanted the main things to be....stove, oven, microwave, fridge, sink.
It was he who thought of the other details.
The finished product was good enough for the designer (who got my permission) to show case my condo to potential clients.
Yup, my kitchen looked good even when it was empty of foodstuff and apparatus.
Now my kitchen is mostly equipped.
I have spent months buying stuff like bowls, glasses, pans, every possible equipment I need or might need in my quest to become a cook.
Its not yet completed.
Everytime I have guests I discover the need for another apparatus.
I love my kitchen.
I wouldnt want it any other way....for right now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Noel said...

I like JAR's kitchen. Very modern. It's actually my dream kitchen. I don't know very many single female friends who have barstools in their kitchen, so I'm assuming a single male owns it.
Yours looks good, though it's probably high time to remove the specs stickers off the microwave. hehe.
Umm, what about Vegas?

12:01 PM  
Blogger akumangkok said...

Haha.
Well....u were very quiet after we heard that u were off to Vegas (see the postings that ur other friends made on ur page). What happened over there?

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home