Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Being President






Obama's won.





I am ok with that.





I would have been ok even if Mc Cain had won had he not chosen Palin as his running mate.


As one person had put it - Mc Cain's 72, the possibility of him dying in office is greater, then Palin gets to be president and that person says he'll migrate to Canada. I wouldn't need to migrate but since the American economy affects the economy of most countries, I definitely will feel the effects of that.











If there was to be a first woman vice president, I'd rather let Hillary Clinton have it. She's tested.

If she could handle Bill Clinton's stupidity in his brilliance, she can handle
most anything.


JAR just worries that a Democrate president will tax him even more to fund someone else




OK, now we have a first colored president of the USA.
Hopefully he brings good changes for the whole world. And the whole world is not just USA alone.


PS. Two posts today! Is that something I should continue doing?

2 Comments:

Blogger Noel said...

Hey there! How are ya?
I don't have much to say about this election process, but I'm glad it's over. At least people can stop bashing Bush. I just hope they don't blame him for all the wrongs that happen during the next administration.

3:46 PM  
Blogger akumangkok said...

Hi!
Election over, work's at its peak and vacation is at the end of it all!
I hope the Obama administration will be a better one.
Life goes on!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home