Friday, November 28, 2008

happenings

The first signs of calm is appearing.


Thank goodness after a crazy month.


To be able to have some personal life. At last!





I actually got to go to a new hair salon yesterday.


Sis took me to this place near our homes.


I have spent the past decades going faithfully to the wonderful W.


Now that I live an hour away, I need an emergency back-up salon.


The lady at the new place does a pretty good job at coloring.


She is not as good as my C at blow drying.




Anyways, this new place charges a little cheaper so thats ok.





Sis and I have made plans for Friday night. Her son has just completed his examinations so that means she too is now out of the stress zone. And I will have some kind of social life once again.



I dont know how I managed to survive this past month but I am just glad that its over.

Its good to work in a stressed temporary environment but it should not last this long at a stretch. Unhealthy.



I need to start packing for my holiday trip next week.

I am looking forwards to a relaxing time (though I am prepared to be the leader, defender, protecter, porter, maid, etc, etc for my beloved mom and aunt!)

JAR and his brothers have gone to Mi for Thanksgiving with their sister's family.

They are also going to visit some property they just purchased this year whilst there.

Good times - I have been waiting too long for u!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home