Friday, November 21, 2008



Its been an intensive time!


Work has overtaken my life for the past fortnight and looks like it will continue to do so for another week at least.


However smart me has planned a short break abroad with my mom and aunt in early December. As usual, when I put my mind to something I get the results in the most minimum of time. Within two days I got the transport and lodgings settled.




It will be a slow holiday as I will be travelling with senior citizens.


Just the kind of holiday I will be needing after the hectic time at work


We will stay at a fancy spansy hotel (guess who has offered to fully pay for that???). We will do lots of shopping. Go eat at strange places. Rest alot at the hotel (heck! With the prices we should actually not even spend any time away from the hotel!)




The world economy is going thru a really bad time.
Companies are closing down there stores. People are losing their jobs.
The natural reaction is to hang on to every cent that u have got.
Nope!
You be more careful with your spending.... but u have to be realistic.
Spend some, INVEST some, save some.
I need this vacation if only to keep on being sane.
In the process I hope to help (in a very minor way) to boost the economic cycle.
On the emotional end, I dont know how much time is left for my mom, my aunt and I to be able to holiday together.
We all used to go together for some vacations with my dad, uncle and cousin. Now my dad and uncle have passed on. My cousin is amrried with 4 kids and thus will holiday with her own family.
The three of us will enjoy ourselves. While we can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home