Friday, January 02, 2009

2009 draft (continued)

Mmmnn some additions today (read this only after u read the one prior to this)
  1. I will exercise somewhat. During the last medical check, the doctor said that exercising also helps in lowering cholesterol levels. Well, I am already eating the Oats recommended so I shall try exercising more. Bought me new sports shoes and racket last weekend. Looks like preparation to exercise has already reduced the weight...of my wallet. Bro has already booked the courts for this weekend. Look out healthy people, I am crashing into ur world!
  2. I shall dance and sing more just because I feel like it. My nieces know that and they join me as I lose my inhibitions.
  3. (will continue next week.....I wanna have an early start to my weekend!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home